Monday, September 15, 2014

In The Process

Greetings and good evening all bloggers and readers. It's an honor to share a blog space with you in energy, if not in theory. So today I attempted to get my Subaru serviced, but was called out in my job and needed to reschedule. They're so nice and let me drive my car off the service grounds. I did get my computer fixed; another item off my list. And I did get to the gym with my husband. Though his sugar levels dipped low and we had to get some emergency supplies at HEB. IT has been an exciting day.
I was just thinking today, that we really don't have tomorrow, only now. Tomorrow does not exist. Only right now. So when I say we are going to Chicago on Wednesday evening, it is not really a reality. It is a hope, an idea, a goal, but not a reality.

Bear is watching his film for the night and I am writing this blog. I have a mileage sheet to my right, my work phone, a prayer book and notebooks with my scheduler. I'm ready to go to bed and feeling as if there is so much else I need to do. Alas, I regret to say, I'm going to do little more today, but go to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment